  From: SicilianMother@aol.com
  To: thewho@igtc.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 4:56 AM
  Subject: There is a better perspective instead.......

  In a message dated 3/20/2003 1:22:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
  PellegrinoLand@aol.com writes:

  > "DOWN WITH BUSH!!!"

  God Bless our Brave Men and Women who are risking their lives to preserve
our
  freedoms and protect us from Evil Dictators.

  No matter how anyone feels about our President, we MUST support the troops!
  This is not the time for Anti-Americanism in this country.  How must the
  brave yet young men and woman  in our armed forces and their young families
  that have trained and that have sacrificed to protect our freedom feel when
  Anti-American sentiments are being spewed forth?  My hope and prayer is that
  Americans can have the maturity and respect to recognize our military people
  are doing their jobs right now to keep our lives and freedoms intake in
  America.  Let's also include prayers for our allies who are standing
shoulder
  to shoulder with us in this war.

  Feeling a little scared, but proud nonetheless,
  Johanna

  Battle Hymn of the Republic

  "In the beauty of the lily, Christ was born across the sea, with the glory
in
  his bosom that transfigures you and me, as he died to make men  holy, let us
  die to make men free, while God is marching on......Glory, glory
  hallelujah............"