Re: There is a better perspective instead.......

> we MUST support the troops!
> This is not the time for Anti-Americanism in this country

How insane. Anyone who would equate opposition to our asshole President with
being anti-america or anti-troops simply can't think. In fact, the only
people in the country who really support the troops are the anti-war
movement. Instead of belching moronic cliches, we're trying our best to
extricate our troops from the danger. If you genuinely cared about our
troops, you'd try to educate them and others on how the traumatized vets of
Nam and Gulf War 1 were treated like horseshit after The Machine finished
using them.

sp

"Give blood - But don't expect to ever see reward.
Give blood - You can give it all but still you're asked for more."

"Give blood - They will cry and say they're in your dept.
Give blood - But then they'll sigh and they will soon forget."

A Very Wise Man

sp