There is a better perspective instead.......

In a message dated 3/20/2003 1:22:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
PellegrinoLand@aol.com writes:

> "DOWN WITH BUSH!!!"

God Bless our Brave Men and Women who are risking their lives to preserve our
freedoms and protect us from Evil Dictators.

No matter how anyone feels about our President, we MUST support the troops!
This is not the time for Anti-Americanism in this country.  How must the
brave yet young men and woman  in our armed forces and their young families
that have trained and that have sacrificed to protect our freedom feel when
Anti-American sentiments are being spewed forth?  My hope and prayer is that
Americans can have the maturity and respect to recognize our military people
are doing their jobs right now to keep our lives and freedoms intake in
America.  Let's also include prayers for our allies who are standing shoulder
to shoulder with us in this war.

Feeling a little scared, but proud nonetheless,
Johanna

Battle Hymn of the Republic

"In the beauty of the lily, Christ was born across the sea, with the glory in
his bosom that transfigures you and me, as he died to make men  holy, let us
die to make men free, while God is marching on......Glory, glory
hallelujah............"