Re: Kurt Cobain (no Who)

In a message dated 10/7/02 12:34:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> .  Humans demand a reason.  Cause & effect.  But
> Nature doesn't work that way.  Sometimes in Nature there are no reasons or
> explanations.  Humans don't like that.

Neither does Pete Townshend.  That is why we have all of these deep,
searching lyrics that blow every other rock band away. I dare you to listen
to Love, Reign O'er Me or Bargain and argue otherwise.

Actually nature *does* work that way.  Ever peel a banana that doesn't have
seams? Of course not.  How did it get that way? They taste good and are good
for us as well. That is not an accident.  Our face was definately "designed".
 Our eyes are on top with these lids that protect them and eyebrows above
that serve as breakwaters for sweat as well as for expression.  The nose is
right-side down and above the mouth.  It keeps rain out and smells the food
that we eat for enhanced enjoyment. Every face is different even though there
are billions of people! I will give you random here.  What kind of
imagination could ever pull this off?

I could go on and on but to suggest that we invented  God is ignoring the
obvious.  That is really being deaf, dumb and blind. An eye sees.  Close your
eyes and you will not see anything.  Then you can argue that there is
nothing.  But there is.  That is not being arrogant to seek out the facts
with the proper senses that we have built into our being.

 I ceratainly agree with you about all of the space ships and conspiracy
theories etc.  I don't believe in Santa Claus either. But I am not so sure
about -wherever there's a hang-up you'll find a Spiderman. I've had alot of
hangups and he hasn't showed up yet, but I did see him on T.V.

Jon in Mi.