My Who Song for today

This is for me.........but I'll share if ya want..........

"When you dream of lazer that sears your soul, slices like razor and burns
like coal, you can bet you'll forget, when the rock starts to roll and that
last meets the least by the waterin' hole............<by the waterin' hole>"

"Dig for your life, dig to the death, dig for salvation, to your very last
breath, dig for protection, dig for release, dig for resurrection and diggin'
for peace........"

Jo