A real Who Topic

A question for those Who have seen the shows so far on this tour.

Regarding the jams (ex. My Gen jam), are they doing any improv jamming at
all or are they keeping it pretty close to the song in general?  In the
past, Pete could take the band in unchartered territory because John's radar
was in tune with Pete and it was John's anchor that kept it all from falling
apart.  That's something that was honed by years of playing together - a
sixth sense if you will.

However, with Pino, I curious how this is turning out.  Pino is a great bass
player, but he hasn't clocked as much time with Pete as John obviously did.
How are the jam breaks working out, if at all?  The instrumental between
Amazing Journey and Sparks is another example; Pete never played it the same
way twice and either extended it or shortened it.  How's this going with
Pino?

Jim the Underminer