A real Who Topic

	>From: Sigel James
	>Subject: A real Who Topic
>Pete could take the band in unchartered territory because John's radar
>was in tune with Pete and it was John's anchor that kept it all from
falling
>apart.
>How's this going with Pino?

Not that I've seen any of the West Coast gigs yet, I do understand that the
jamming has been quite good.
I would imagine that Zak is taking on a bigger role in the cross-musician
interaction.
I'm also thinking that as a Jazz Bassist, Pino must have a great ability to
follow all sorts of mis-directions, starts, stops, funky beats, etc..
Jazz musicians, in my book, are some of the most talented musicians alive.

>Jim the Underminer

Phewwww, had to do a double take.
Thought it said Underwear.

Kevin in VT