I know you are but what am I?

>Not only do they flock, but they have the same agenda.

Damn right Mark, and here 'tis my agenda:  Undermining yours and other's
fascist attempts at controlling other people's opinions that don't jive with
yours.  Dat's all...

>And don't stage another fake "Farewell because I'm offended" rant.

Talk to our very own Scotty "Switzerland" Schrade if you really want an
explanation about my "farewell".  I tried to get Spielberg to direct the
film version of my farewell, but he was booked.  There wasn't enough
violence for Scorsesse.

>That's it! I'm sending out Olivia Newton-John tapes to all combatants!

Fair enough - that is more frightening than any other threats/insults hurled
here.  I'll be good! - until the next time the Who List Nazis try to dictate
that is.

>Oh, how you love this type of shit.

Yes Kevin, I do.  (insert sinister movie music here - Jaws theme works well
I think)

>>And, like someone you admire

>>said here yesterday concerning Kendall - the guy hasn't been offensive on

>>THIS list, so why attack him?

>Good to see you're as confused as ever.

>I never attacked Kendall.

>Man, I don't get you.

Takes one to know one - nyah!  Go back and re-read, it's right up there my
confused adversary.  I never said you attacked Kendall.  I said someone whom
you admire commented on an attack on Kendall.  The gist of what this person
said was, lay off Kendall; he might have stirred crap on other lists but not
this one.  Pretty decent advice for a change but very hypocritical when that
same person went and attacked Mc for simply mentioning his name.  Good to
see that you're just as confused.  And as long as that hypocritical crap
goes on, you bet I'm gonna stir things up.  It's not YOUR list - it's OURS.

>Way to drag IGTC down into the mud...........again.

YES!  And when I'm emperor... ooooh, you'll be sorry.  Do you mean IGTC or
the Kevin and Mark Show?

>I like Mark, so I was really shocked when his response came up.

I don't Kev, and I wasn't shocked; it was in character.  Frank Burns wasn't
meant to illustrate YOUR paranoia...  (Jaws music; da-da-da-da-da-da...)

>And here I thought it was a pretty lame joke ;-)

Buck does NOT make lame jokes - Buck rules!

>>Well, look who is trying to start a "dispute"?

>That would be Jim.

Da-da-da-da-da-da.

Jim in Colo Springs

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."  Chief Brody

PS - I know you WILL make good on your threats Scott, so I will shut up -
for now.  Please, don't send any Olivia; I don't want to get Physical.  Our
good friends may have the last word now as I know they will; it's onto the
next subject for me.  Since I was out yesterday and skipped a day, I just
wanted to let them know that I still care.  :-)  And I do.  I will light
candles and Kumbya once this email is sent...  "Someone's singing Lord,
kumbya..."