Re: Who patriotism

> Total bullshit.

Jeff:

No it's not.

> This makes no more sense than buying all their T-shirts, posters,  tribute
> albums, going to every show, buying Pete's charity SG's, etc.

Nope; big difference. The stuff you mention gives them a percentage, whereas
a full-blown Who offering (like LAL+T and Hyde Park) is direct money to The
Who.

> I am not buying *every* Who product for the sake of patriotism to

I'm not asking you to.

> Who-nation.  I hope you're not.  We are going to need every dime we can
> scrimp to make it through the next 3 1/2 years :-)

This is true.

> my money.  What do we call the new LAL?  A re-re-release?

Actually each is the first release since each have new material. IMHO.

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I
   believe and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right."
            George "My IQ is 91" Bush

               Cheers                 ML