Who patriotism

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
"Get with it. Support the band or they won't tour (or make a new album)
again. Imagine their thinking: "If we can't sell LAL with Tommy, we'll never
sell a new album.""

Total bullshit.
This makes no more sense than buying all their T-shirts, posters,  tribute
albums, going to every show, buying Pete's charity SG's, etc.  If the
product is worth it to me and I have the cash, I will buy it.

I am not buying *every* Who product for the sake of patriotism to
Who-nation.  I hope you're not.  We are going to need every dime we can
scrimp to make it through the next 3 1/2 years :-)

If they had released LAL with Tommy before I had the '95 re-release and the
Tommy section via bootleg, I would buy it.  They need *new* product to get
my money.  What do we call the new LAL?  A re-re-release?

Jeff