Re: Who patriotism

--- Jeff House <whocasa@hotmail.com> wrote:
> From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
> "Get with it. Support the band or they won't tour
> (or make a new album)
> again. Imagine their thinking: "If we can't sell LAL
> with Tommy, we'll never
> sell a new album.""
>
> Total bullshit.
> This makes no more sense than buying all their
> T-shirts, posters,  tribute
> albums, going to every show, buying Pete's charity
> SG's, etc.  If the
> product is worth it to me and I have the cash, I
> will buy it.
>
> I am not buying *every* Who product for the sake of
> patriotism to
> Who-nation.  I hope you're not.  We are going to
> need every dime we can
> scrimp to make it through the next 3 1/2 years :-)
>
> If they had released LAL with Tommy before I had the
> '95 re-release and the
> Tommy section via bootleg, I would buy it.  They
> need *new* product to get
> my money.  What do we call the new LAL?  A
> re-re-release?
>
> Jeff
> Hi Jeff,
    I Totally agree with you LAL is a great album and
IF I Didn't have the '95 re-release of it I would go
out and buy the new one what's the use of having two
or three copies of the same thing? To spend the money
on a cd just because Tommy is on does not make any
sence to me well because I already have LALComplete on
a bootleg so I probably will not go out and bye it
when it comes out.
  THere are to  many botlegs out there with Tommy on
them I really don't need another one don't get me
wrong Tommy is a GREAT album but I think I can LIVE
without another re-release of LAL
    SUE