Re: Beatles/Who looked at objectively

In article <3B9647B4.B2D9897A@fix.net>,
    AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>  writes:

> Very nicely articulated, Rich, and in so doing,
> you've proved why you cannot appreciated the
> immense talent, and importance of TheBeaTles'
> music.

I've heard it all before, and just because you get on your high horse
and toot your beatles horn till the end of time doesn't change my
opinion of their music.

They were important, yes, but that doesn't mean that I have to love
them.  Elvis was important too, and I don't like him either.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!