Re: balls

>Taken as a group they're not bad looking.  Except for Roger, the Who
>doesn't have that glossy surface chick appeal factor.  (Remember the bit
>about the early auditions where the band was encouraged to "lose the ugly
>guy with the big nose"?)

John's the best-looking member of TED.  Roger's is actually very
strange-looking, and it's his personality the gals respond to.

>but all the shows I've been to were mostly male, with the exceptions being
>wonderful people like Corkface, Who Babe!, Lauren, Stephanie, etc.

Thanks for the recognition.  I think The Who fans in general are a great
bunch.  :)

>Maybe the Who doesn't attract many chicks, but the ones they do attract are
>definately chicks worth knowing in my book :-).

I've been trying to figure it out.  Pete says the Who gals are all
Weimaraners.  Another vision?  Are we all big, solid dogs with a nasty bite?
  ;)

keets