Re: balls

> John's the best-looking member of TED.

I can see that!  Some people are like, "John looks *terrible!* Near death!"
I think he looks distinguished.  Those boots need to go, though.  He can keep
the short, leather jackets.  But them cowboy boots gotta go.

> Roger's is actually very
> strange-looking, and it's his personality the gals respond to.

That's a theory I haven't heard before.  Interesting.  I agree, he *is* strange-
looking.  That jaw.  His nose.  His mouth.  The weathered face.  Cool-looking.
But strange-looking.

> I've been trying to figure it out.  Pete says the Who gals are all
> Weimaraners.

What's that mean?  "Weimaraners."  Being of German heritage, should I know
this?

> Are we all big, solid dogs with a nasty bite?

Are we not men?  We are DE-VO.

- SCHRADE in Akron