Re: balls

> Is U2 too pretty to have balls?  What gives The Who balls?  What Who songs
> have and don't have balls?  Athena?  See Me Feel Me?  Legal Matter?  Song is
> Over?  Would I do Pete given the chance?  Is it me for a moment?

I love early U2.  Especially the first two albums.  Spirited rock & roll.  It's not
exactly heavy, or threatening, but it is nice.  And more artistic & intelligent than
most.

I really didn't like any of their 90's albums.  It got a bit too......different.  I've seen
them live in '87 & '93 (i think).  I still buy the occasional early boot.  Good stuff.

- SCHRADE in Akron