A Grammy cracker

>Now, now.  I hope that's sarcasm.

Keets:

No, it was parody. Satire. Politically incorrect as Hell, too.

Me, sarcastic? How could you even THINK such a thing?

>I know!  John Entwhistle (sic) will add the lovely award to the gold record
>stash he uses for skeet shooting.

Yes, exactly. I think The Who took the Grammy exactly as seriously as they
should have.

>Anybody hear M&M's post-Grammy interview?  Says he didn't know Elton
>John was gay.

Whitey PLEASE!

               "One of the great things about books is
                           sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
                                           George "see Spot run" Bush

               Cheers                 ML