Who Concerts

Hey, Jim another interesting discussions to get going!
Unfortunately, I never saw the Who with Moon but have seen many videos and think that would have been amazing to see them in their prime.
I didn't become a fan until 1982, while watching their last show broadcast on TV so figured I would never get the opportunity to see them.  Fortunately for me and everyone else they have gotten back together and I have managed to see them 5 times.  Saw them twice in 1989 and saw their Quad show three times.  I would say the best show was July 1997 in Toronto.  I had fourth row tickets right in front of Pete and he was amazing to watch.  My memorable moment was when he played Drowned on his accoustic.  Amazing!
Well, that's my two cents.

Lisa