Re: Conan, Indigo Girls, Pearl Jam

Well, I rather have heard him ask Roger about more up to date info--like
what the band members are doing now and what plans they have.

Conan's living 30 years in the past.  You might consider the interview a
gesture at music history, but then what impression will the uninformed
audience take away from it? 1) The Who is a rock band that used to wreck
hotels a lot.  2) Roger used to wear leather costumes a lot.  3) They
might have done a song called "Won't Get Fooled Again" and a tour called
"Tommy."  4) This guy Keith Moon is a really poor driver.

Well, okay.  Conan did say The Who was the world's greatest rock band,
but I sure couldn't tell a lot about them from the conversation.  Hmmm.
Do you suppose the music might still be available?  Probably not, seeing
as how it so old. <wink>

keets