Harrison/Lennon/Dylan/Beatles/Who/Sitting/Standing

> 	But to me, then and now, they were, and are, hamburger. Not even ground
> chuck roast. The longer I listen, the more embarrassing their stuff
sounds,
> and the Who stuff just keeps sounding better.
> 	Not to trash the Beatles, if you like them better, fine, no problem. But
> not all of us ancient ones share your opinion.
> 		-David

This is a real good point. The Beatles were extremely influential and
deserve credit
but after a while their music does get annoying and The Who's does actually

start to sound better. Personally I like Pete's writing better than
Harrison and
Lennon's and definately Dylan's. That's just  me though. I would never pay
see an ex-Beatle perform solo but there is a very high limit on what I
would pay to see
Townshend solo. As far as Dylan is concerned he just bugs me I wouldnt go
see him
perform if *I* was paid.

As far as sitting/standing I think it depends on where you are seated and
which year
you are in and how old you are.

If someone reading this doesn't agree that's fine, I  respect  and value
your opinion.
		-Vince