Re: Sheraton Gibson

Shane, re:

>It's on Who Came First (Pete's first solo album) which is mostly demo
>quality stuff (if you like The Tommy Demos or the Scoop albums you'll like
>it).  The CD also includes some extra stuff not in vinyl though I don't
>have it with me to tell you what.)

Actually, the "extra" tracks on the "Who Came First" CD are from Pete's 2
Meher Baba albums, which were released on vinyl privately and in very small
numbers. All of the Pete tracks were released (there were some other
artists--including Billy Nichols version of "Without Your Love" which Roger
used in "McVicar") except for "Mary Jane" from "Happy Birthday", "Baba
O'Riley" (the demo instrumental version) from "I Am", "Meher" and one of the
other instrumental tracks ("Lantern Cabin" or "His Hands"--like which is
which???) from "With Love"...

-wf