Re: Sheraton Gibson

>	I remember the song Sheraton Gibson being mentioned on the list
>before.  I don't have a lot of PT's solo stuff yet so could someone tell
>me which album it's on and any history the song has.

Shannon:

It's on WHO CAME FIRST, and was written for WHO'S NEXT. It was written right
after Townshend attended a bar-b-que at Joe Walsh's house.

>	You know, I'm starting think we should start a new listserve called
>"The Who (as related to Pearl Jam)" or "Pearl Jam (as related to The
>Who)" because there seems to be a lot of PJ traffic here (me being a
>primary contributer.)

You're not the only PJ fan here...the funny thing is that I liked them long
before I found out about any Who connection.
Well, it's funny to me...

             Cheers                          ML