re: no life

wf wrote:
>I think what you really mean to say, is that you are one miserable, jealous,
<Riker>. Is this true? Because you've embarrassed yourself on this forum
>(during our last go-around--and now) to the point where people aren't sure if
>you're a retard, an inbred, an unemployed drunkard, etc.

Isn't this a bit like the pot calling the kettle black?
By responding at length in a public place with such petty flaming you are no
better than any of the people that attack you. Besides if you are going to
be the resident list-geek you have to take flame attacks in stride and rise
above it.