re: no life

Dr Jimmy/Petie:

>>Of course, WFANG could not just say "Write a letter to the record
company." No...Ass hole has to say something smart...

I'm glad to see you were coherant THIS time. I can see we're making some
progress!

As my number 1 chearleader and president of my "fan club", I can now see
clearly that I haven't lived up to your expectations of me. (As you can see,
I'm terribly crushed--for your next post, you can now title it--"less than a
life")
(Sorry also that I always have to "...say something smart." Maybe in the
future, just for you, I'll be sure to "say something stupid.")

If memory serves me correctly, weren't you the idiot (yes, we know you're an
"idiot", but this is is specific reference to something else) that initially
started in with me because of my desire to write to Roger Daltrey? And, being
the brainless twit that you are (but we've all come to love you for your
entertaining, "not-so-clever", mostly "illiterate" comments), you jumped in
saying how all that was a "waste of time" and "who do you think you are?",
etc??? (I'm glad I took your advice and wrote to JAE instead! :) ) Not that
alcohol has destroyed your brain (obviously something you don't posess), but
certainly your now "honest" comments smack of hypocrisy, don't they?

I think what you really mean to say, is that you are one miserable, jealous,
<Riker>. Is this true? Because you've embarrassed yourself on this forum
(during our last go-around--and now) to the point where people aren't sure if
you're a retard, an inbred, an unemployed drunkard, etc. You once again don't
take any blame for your own actions... (not surprising, though...)

In your tiny p-brain (a medical miracle), I know you think ("gee, I'm giving
him a taste of his own medicine!") Well, guess what? <surprise> You're not.
What you actually have done, is generated some interesting e-mail and phone
conversations regarding what an idiot you are and how we are all LAUGHING AT
YOU. I enjoy these little "exchanges" because my friends on the list are
entertained by it. For anyone to take you seriously would be a mistake. You're
a loser, and we all know that.

Now, perhaps you should go back into "hiding" (rehab?) for a few months, so
that you can conserve your energies for the next, inevitable go 'round. I'm
looking forward to your next "words of wisdom", which will undoubtably include
the cliche, "get a life", "no life", etc... Maybe if you take some time off,
you can think of something like... "One life's Enough"... William Shatner, you
aint!

BTW, the next toilet that you clean on Country Club Road, should certainly be
your own...

Hope this helps...  -wf