Re: Odds & Sods cover

>e after the show, as the band says "Goodnight." Keith is holding a cymbal
>with one hand and grinning. Pete's face is obscured by the towel he is
>tossing, with the other arm in the air. It's labeled: North American Tour,
>November 1973.

actually on December 6th of 1973 the show was at the Capitol Centre in
Maryland ...it was the final show of what was the  sixteen (?) show "Fallout
Shelter" Quadrophenia Tour....if you look just under Keith's right arm you'll
see a young man wearing glasses with his hand to his forehead ....that is me
...recorded on film at one of my teenage 'wHO'  concerts...the show was
short...about an hour & 15 minutes....lots of sound trouble with the tapes
out of sync and the boys were quite tired and seemed to just want to go
home...Keith just knocked his drum kit over in the middle of the song and
Pete and Roger seemed to agree that that was quite enough for the tour....

Best Regards...........Joel