Fwd: Subject: Re: John Entwistle Anthology available in USA!

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Subject: Re: John Entwistle Anthology available in USA!
 Sun Dec  7 15:01:42 PST 1997
Date:    96-06-07 01:06:28 EDT
From:    GACoelho
To:      WFang01

<<
<< Firstly, I think this is a good price. I bought four from Germany for $30
each. Fang paid $25 each. >>

Hey, you're not implying that I'm "cheap", are yah??? :)

O Great White One...

Well, I won't give you any prizes in that category. The man formerly known as
Irish Jack was so tight that he refused to go to the dentist and has only one
tooth left. He uses the handle "OneFang01."

That bloke who questioned paying $1.99 for some CD takes the whole bleedin'
cake. He truly is a chintzy bastard too.

Then there's the bloke who was too mean to buy rubber johnnies. He now goes
by the handle "Dad."

Hope this helps...

BTW, the next time you go out of your way and post this sort of information,
I suggest that you take it one step even further. As we both know, for some
people it's very inconvenient to dial an 800# and have to wait several days
for their CD to arrive. For them, it would make much more sense if you can
provide a complete distribution list of retailers, so they don't even have to
think for themselves AND they can have a plethora of options...

Not too mention the various mail, female and courier options...

Just call me BrownFang01. It's not some fuckin' tabby either!

-wf >>