Re: Odds & Sods cover

Hi!

Yes, this is the copy of vinyl I was referring to;  the one where you can
see 'through' the cover and see the stage.  I still adore vinyl and although
I have a CD player, still buy the new vinyl when it is released (the new
Soundgarden album came out on vinyl one month ago and I picked it up;  it is
more expensive than the tape or CD but IMHO well worth it.  Thanks for the
information!!

Take Care.

Doug.