Re: Attack of the Horny Femme Fans from WhoFest

>What were the dates again for WHOFEST??? I'm getting married (again)
>8/31, and going to Aruba... If anyone cares, I've taken the necessary
>precautions to insure I don't lose any WHO possessions if this one
>doesn't fly.....
>
>re; those of us who are involved...........Just because you're on a diet,
>it dosen't mean you can't look at the menu.........

Rich (and all):

I'm going to pin Whofest down to the second-to-the-last weekend in August
(no calendar on hand, so I can't give you the dates)...let's say Friday
through Monday. This will allow us to miss the Labor Day holiday madness
here at the beach (it's probably already booked up anyway) and yet have
plenty to do (everything is still open). If there are no objections. I hate
to set the date, because I'm here anyway and it doesn't matter to me. The
first two weeks of August aren't compatible for some who have written, so
I'm trying to work around that.
Tell you what: why doesn't anyone here who is remotely interested in coming
EMail with the dates best, and I'll put them together for the BEST date. I
mean, as far as I'm concerned it could be this coming weekend...the sooner
the better. I want to do it, knowing how much fun it is.

                   Cheers                   ML