Re: Attack of the Horny Femme Fans from WhoFest

Mark Leaman wrote:

> >I can verify from extensive research while in high school that 15 yr old
> >girls are not horny, even if they are fans of THE WHO......
>
> Rich:
> Mark re; I could tell you
> stories that would make you grab a credit card and a suitcase and board a plane.
> TELL TELL!!!!!!!

What were the dates again for WHOFEST??? I'm getting married (again)
8/31, and going to Aruba... If anyone cares, I've taken the necessary
precautions to insure I don't lose any WHO possessions if this one
doesn't fly.....

re; those of us who are involved...........Just because you're on a diet,
it dosen't mean you can't look at the menu.........