Re: Attack of the Horny Femme Fans from WhoFest

Mark, re:

>You've got nothing to fear from me. I'm an innocent little lamb who hasn't
>lost his way...

Hey! I've got an idea... with all these females on the list "soliciting"
their problems, what if I offer my services as "Who List Matchmaker"???

We can run a "beta test" with our very own Alan M... I have some pictures of
him from the JAE party and can send them to some list women that think they
would like to meet him. What do you think???