Re: Rog & Pot

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996 12:29:49 +0900, chris@trn.or.jp (Chris Hinkle)
wrote:

>Re: Pot's harmfullness
>
>Mark, get a clue.  Inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs.  I don't think
>anyone will dispute this.

So far, I have not seen evidence that anyone in this thread actually
knows what they are talking about. That is part of the charm of the
Internet: millions of people who are frequently wrong but never in
doubt.

BTW, if anyone around here has an MD or an appropriate PhD, I would be
happy to hear your opinions. So far, though, this sounds like the
typical barroom argument.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"God made an idiot for practice. Then He made a school board."
                                         Mark Twain