Who is God?

  My Dear fellow Wholigans,

                                   " Love is the Ulitimate truth at the
heart of Creation '  Who said this? PT? Meher Baba? Close!....Depak Chopra.
                           Not all of you are convinced of my 3 Principals
of cyber-faith.  Let me offer a CHALLENGE TO YOU Bernd Gramlich(Who Fan
Deluxe).... TO YOU Mark Leaman(Mr.Quick Wit)..AND TO YOU Alan Mckendree
(Mr. Skepicism)  and anyone else.                                        Go
to a  Depak Chopra lecture in your area (his books  are great but not as
effective) and come out still telling me that     we are just MATERIAL
BODIES WITH NO PURPOSE!                      P.S. He quotes from TOMMY in
his lectures,the man knows the WHO!

          Love,Roland,MilwaukieOregon