Lazy Fat People

>Most fat people claim they are on a diet. At the same time, they are
>constantly ramming food down their throughts when nobody is looking (or at
>least when they THINK nobody is looking.) The truth of the matter is, a
>person cannot get "fat" without eating. While everyone's metabolism is
>different, you can adjust yours accordingly by the amount of exercise you do
>and the amount of food you eat.

WF:

Actually, there's more to it than that. Certain foods trigger our bodies to
do certain things. Starch and sugars, for instance, cause our bodies to turn
any fat we are eating into stored fat...not good. Thus, when you drink a
coke with a hamburger you are setting yourself up for it. The sugar and
bread cause the reaction, and the meat and cheese get stored...however, the
cheese and meat without the bread and coke sugar just go right through.
So in reality, you are what you eat. And if you look at the labels on the
food you buy, you'll (probably) be shocked at how much added sugar there is
(in practically everything). Don't eat anything with more than 12 grams of
sugar and you will begin to lose weight. Fat content doesn't matter.
Most Americans (at least) aren't aware of it, and I wasn't myself until
recently. Now I've gotten rid of 15 of the 25 lbs I was overweight, and
painlessly enough. I can still eat buttered shrimp, for instance. All I want.
Exercise is good, too, though.
So to be a slimmer, healthier Who fan...you have to watch what you eat, not
the amount of food but the sugar.
And that's my health-watch minute for the week...

                   Cheers                   ML (champion of the new QUAD)

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend