Re: Who is God?

> From: rmorris@usa.pipeline.com (roland a morris)
> Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 18:55:42 GMT
> Subject: Who is God?
>

>   My Dear fellow Wholigans,
>
>                                    " Love is the Ulitimate truth at the
> heart of Creation '  Who said this? PT? Meher Baba? Close!....Depak Chopra.
>                            Not all of you are convinced of my 3 Principals
> of cyber-faith.

"Principles."

  Let me offer a CHALLENGE TO YOU Bernd Gramlich(Who Fan
> Deluxe).... TO YOU Mark Leaman(Mr.Quick Wit)..AND TO YOU Alan Mckendree
> (Mr. Skepicism)

"McKendree."  "skepticism."  And I didn't say I am a skeptic, I said I
am an atheist.  If you'd like to discuss the difference, and/or the
other issues you raise, please e-mail me privately.

- --
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701