Re: MSG gathering site

At 01:02 PM 7/6/96 -0400, Mason wrote:

>Can someone who lives in the NY area just scout
>out a bar around the Garden where we can plan a
>gathering before the shows?

     Sounds like a great idea! I'll be getting
into town late on the 15th and hanging around
New York during d.o.show.

>... Just dug out a T-shirt from the Who's last
>stand ... otherwise it will be the "Danger"
>shirt from the '89 tour!

     I'll be wearing the "Quad" shirt from Hyde
Park: gray shirt with the album cover in color;
back has the hazard symbol in red, white & blue
with "The Who," and "Quadrophenia" stencilled
plus the black/yellow hazard and "Hyde Park
29.06.96" on the left sleeve.

Bob
Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...