Re: MSG gathering site

In a message dated 96-07-06 13:11:08 EDT,
mtw@shore.net (Mason T. Weinrich) writes:

>Can someone who lives in the NY area just scout out a bar around the Garden
>where we can plan a gathering before the shows?

There are many bars within 1 block from the Garden. Some very expensive with
nice atmosphere, others reasonable, but kind of on the divey side. Let me
know what type of place you want to meet at. I will suggest a place or two.

Kyle in NJ  (but working in NY almost every day)