Re: MSG gathering site

>Can someone who lives in the NY area just scout out a bar around the Garden
>where we can plan a gathering before the shows?  I know a lot of folks who
>will be in town that would like to meet up.  I'm willing to organize, but
>won't get into NYC until the 16th, so I just need a site and location!

Mason:

You ol' organizer, you.
I am also looking at the chance to meet some of the Digest people as a high
point of the trip...so please get this together soon, so I can make plans.
My suggestion would be the same place, near MSG, for all the nights. It
would be easier that way for multi-show attendees (and maybe for the
management of the establishment, too). That way, I may even be able to
attend two gatherings even though I'll only make one show.
Looking forward to it.

>PS - Just dug out a T-shirt from the Who's last stand at MSG with the dates
>on it - if it still fits, that's what I'll be wearing; otherwise it will be
>the "Danger" shirt from the '89 tour!

In order to spot me easily, look for a guy wearing black. Long blonde hair.
Goatee. Slight Southern accent (unfortunately). Incredible sense of humor.
Film at eleven.

                   Cheers                   ML (champion of the new QUAD)

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend