Re: Female drummers?

Rich the completist, re:

>The question of replacing Kenney Jones reminded me of this question:  He
apparently had a SOLO 45 back in 1974, though strangely no solo LP;.the songs
were Ready Or Not and Woman Trouble.  Has anyone heard these songs?  And does
he actually SING on them?

My friend who did the "Yard Birds" and "Small Faces" box sets is like an
encyclopedia when it comes to this kinda stuff. From what I understand ( I
was offered the record, turned it down), Kenny does sing on the record AND
has a good voice. If you notice old Who footage, there was a mike by Keith
Moon, that was never present with Kenny. Apparently, Roger didn't want any
more singers back then... ('89 was yet another story)

WF <~