Re: Female drummers?

>Ok, all this talk about drummers, all male I might add, has got me
>wondering if any of you find any female drummers to be worth
>mentioning.

One thing is for sure:  Karen Carpenter had an infinitely better singing
voice than Moon!  I wonder how she would've done in a duet with Roger?  Hey,
she could've done the vocals for Mrs. Walker and the Acid Queen at concerts!
 (I don't intend for these comments to poke fun at the question--it's
certainly a legitimate one and I really DO love Karen's singing).

The question of replacing Kenney Jones reminded me of this question:  He
apparently had a SOLO 45 back in 1974, though strangely no solo LP;.the songs
were Ready Or Not and Woman Trouble.  Has anyone heard these songs?  And does
he actually SING on them?  For that matter, did he ever sing with the Small
or regular-sized Faces?  The completist in me is sorta interested in owning
this 45, or at least having a recording of it...

Rich

P.S.  BLAIR, are you also a Wisconsinite? Maybe some of us here in the Badger
State could form our own little Who club...