Re: suspensions...

Like I had said in my original response...."ride in as many cars as you can
with the various set ups you are considering". It is the only way to know
what you are buying. As for the Koni's softest being like a Bilstein sport,
I have the Koni coils with adjustable dampers, and I assure you the softest
setting is equivelant to OEM...I tired the setting when I first installed
my coils. I have also ridden a lot in my buddies car with Bilsteins, and
they are way harsher, in my opinion. Also, the only difference between the
Bilstein HD and Sport, according to Bilstein, is thatthe Sport unit is
slightly shorter, and it intended for install only with shorter
springs...the damper rate is not different.....jsut something I know I was
supried to read since I too though they were valved differently since
everyone on Vortex etc said so...another nasty VW Urban Legend I guess....

Sean
aka EuroStyle
---