Re NYC Dubbers Meeting (was last headlight question)

If anybody who works/lives in NYC and would like to meet up for some brews and car
talk....email me with some ideas of places you might want to meet up at, and we can
get some group consensus, and with the weather cooling down this week, it might be a
nice time to do this......