End of Summer BBQ - NJ/NY Metro area

To members of the metro NJ/NY area (and others are welcome), a couple of
us had an idea to have a summer/fall barbecue in late september, the
date being September 29th.  The place would be at Liberty State Park,
located in Jersey City, NJ, and for all those unfamiliar with the area,
it is right across the river from Manhattan.  At this point, we are
looking for a good sized group to get together, have some BBQ and Brews,
and show off our VW's.  We would just like to get an idea of the numbers
of people that might show up.   Let this stand as a reminder...we want
this to be a get-together....not the Waterfest on the Hudson.