From: "Mike Hansell" <mikeh74@flash.net>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>; <rtmeikle@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: A couple of questions...(Kinda' LONG)

You are going to have a hard time getting insurance to pay for the other
strut.  They are going to tell you that they don't owe for it.  They only
owe for the damaged components.  (just my 2 cents).

I would guess the clunking may be an axle????  Tends to make that kinda
noise when it is going out.

Mike

mikeh74@flash.net
Mike's VW Museum