Re:Help

First, the stock tyre for the GLX is a 205/50 15. You are running a
narrower tyre with a taller profile and you may be getting the wear since
it is be pushed so hard, especailly with the sport suspension set up....

Second, I am going to be in Fort lauderdale tommorow (Thursday) through
Sunday. Is anyone from the area? On Vortex there looks to be a small VW
scene that is not so active, but I would love to check it out if anyone is
from the area.....

Sean
aka EuroStyle
---