More LI Area Events....

GLXers,

I have some more LI area events (and one in CT...) and thought I would share them....If you come, make sure you look for my NY plate "DRVR FND" and say hello....

Sean

1) Northeast Classic VW Festival, June 3.....Norwalk, CT. This is a nice show with both air and water cooled cars held on grass at a park/old estate grounds. After hanging out in parking lots all the time, it is nice to have an on grass show...the cars look so much better. Also, admission is only $6 to show your car, so if you ever wanted to show that nive VW, now is a great time!! There are a few caravans forming and here is the link to the show site, and the VW Vortex topic were you can find out about groups going to the show...

Official Site....
http://www.gti16v.org/norwsho.htm#norwshoe

Vortex Topic...
http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/002795.html

2) Full Moon / Full Throttle 10...the LI & NYC Cruise......This is the monthly cruise presented by Club Autokrieg for all VW's and Audis. This month will be on June 8. I will post a link to more info later this week, just wanted to get it on your calanders.

3) Dub & Grub One / The LI & NYC BBQ...just a reminder that the autokrieg BBQ is on June 16, and all are welcome including other clubs and anyone with an Audi or VW.....If you need more details, please e-mail me......

Vortex Topic....
http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/002662.html