From: Nathan [mailto:etherwolf@sopris.net]
Sent: May 30, 2001 7:55 AM
To: JettaGLX
Subject: Stupid rubber trim on the door...

My specific problem is the back 6 inches on the driver's door... Anyone know
the best way to
re-attach this? I'm annoyed enough to use some SERIOUS epoxy at this point
:-)

Is there any reason not to? Is there anything behind that strip that needs
accessing at any point?
Please let me know how you've handled this problem (judging from the number
of Jettas I have seen
with that piece missing, most of you know exactly what I'm talking about).

Thanks!!

# Nathan
1996 GLX