In that case, lemme bring up one more :-)

I do so enjoy re-activating the list, so here's another:

I noticed this weekend and again this morning that my idle is a little rougher than it has been in
the not-too-distant past. Since I've installed my Garrett chip (~5000 miles ago) the idle has been
much much smoother, running at 850rpm instead of 650.

Recently, though, it's been rather rough and I'm not sure why. It's starting to feel like it did
before I chipped it. The idle point hasn't changed, and now I'm a bit worried that whatever problem
it had before may be compounding. Does anyone know what causes the idle to be rough?

FYI, in the last 15K or so I have changed: plugs, plug wires, ignition coil pack, #6 injector 'cause
the OBD said it was misfiring, fuel filter, oil religiously every 3000 miles, both intake manifold
gaskets, fuel pump, fuel tank (oops :-) cleaned out the entire air delivery system down to the lower
intake manifold... I'm sure there's more but can't think of it at the moment.

What else could cause this? Fuel pressure regulator? Fuel injectors? Short in the wiring from ECU???

Help!!!

Thanks

# Nathan
1996 GLX