RE: Stupid rubber trim on the door...

All I have to say is Thank God for this list.  In in the past month,
I've had both my side body trim fall off, and my coil pack crap
out (again)!  An hour here and an hour there in the garage, and
I've saved myself quite a bit of money.

Now, I'm just waiting for my windows to stop, the sunroof to break,
and door handle to fall off.  A HUGE thanks goes out to this list for
all the advice and wisdom with these Jettas.

			Ben Piecuch