Recipe for No Points on License

I am only forwarding this to the list. It is not guarantee that it works, but for
an extra $5, why not give it a shot?

chris collier
collier@iglou.com

Subject: How to fix a speeding ticket.

Just thought I would share this with you. I work in the
ticket enforcement division and in the course of my investigation into
fines, their payment methods, and how points are assessed against
drivers' licenses, we discovered something very interesting.  This has
been tried and it works in every state.
If you get a traffic ticket for any reason, you are going to
get points on your license.  But there is a method to ensure that you DO
NOT get any points! When you get your fine, send in a check to pay, BUT
BE SURE TO OVERPAY THE FINE!
Let's say your fine is $75, then make the check out for $80
or some small amount over the fine.  The system will then send you back
a check for the difference, BUT HERE IS THE TRICK!  DO NOT CASH THE
REFUND CHECK! Throw it away! Points are not assessed to your license
until all financial transactions are complete.
If you do not cash the check, then the transactions are NOT
complete. However, the system has gotten its money and is happy and will
not bother you any more.  This information came to our attention
from a very reliable computer company that sets up the standard database
used by each state's DMV.

 Good luck and share this with all your friends and family
members.