Re: Recipe for No Points on License

This went around the internet about a year and a half to 2 years ago.
So happened I got a ticket a few weeks after reading it.  So naturally I
tried the $5 over thing.  I got a check in the mail for $5 and never
cashed it.  What did I get?  Points added to my license as normal and a
call a year later asking why I never cashed the check.  I forgot all
about it.  :-)

Mike