grrrrrrr

i love my damn vr6, but like most of you i can do without a lot of the stupid little annoyances that come along with owning one, i.e. cruise control that only works when it wants, power windows that bust, power locks that freeze, heated seats that don't work and then come on suddenly and char my sensitive ass (that one really sucks), and most improtantly having to give up my first born to afford repairs.

my latest annoyance comes via the fine power lock system.  i had the rubber seals replaced a few years ago, so that moisture would stay out, and the locks wouldn't freeze on cold days.  worked gr8, but now the lock on the drivers side spins 360 degrees when i turn it.  it doesn't catch at all.  in fact, i think i could probably pull it right out with my key.  now i have to use the passengers side door to lock and unlock, pain in the ass.  anyone know how difficult it is change the lock?  i don't want to take it to the shop, because i'm not planning on having 5 kids, and i already owe them 4.  let me know.

thanks
'95 blk vr6